Sunday, October 3, 2010

Battle money and friends

There is this ancient money and many people are behind it. Now one fine day one gangster went out to fetch it from the original user , he did something to the user and pulled out the money , as soon as he have the money in his hand , some other gand comes up and takes the money this drama continues long. Finally the money is in King PK's hand me and my friend realized it and then we are chasing king PK. He is running with all the money money is some desert and now its only me and king pk left for the battle. So now its the physical fight who ever wins the battle walk away with the money. I won the battle and i go with the money. Then in couple of hours i meet king PK again at some place , telling him that dude 'Jo ho gaya so ho gaya , lets be friends again as i don't want to make any enemy', he said OK. I see this there is still a chance that king PK might kill me as in one-to-one battle i won the battle , just hoping that he is out of that trap.

i am awake at night , half asleep for few minutes.

Subhashji , something in the hand portion about to come out .... we are gathered to serve some food to all the village people. There is no space , no chairs table to sit , i try and make arrange to sit for people so that they can have food properly.

Court scene , i am continuously receiving a call people asking so many questions.

People asking me to share my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment