Friday, October 1, 2010

30 bullets

Functionality of the add cash should work. When the responsibility was given then realized it will take more then one application changes . Did the changes and waited for the result.

Some gang war is happening, two group wanted each others blood.My friend with whom i live is also a gangster and i use to hang around with him. One fine day he kill three main people of the other gang and did not inform me about all this. Somehow i came to know about all this and when i met my room mate said that why you did that and should have told me earlier , now if they find me they are defiantly gonna kill me. Encountered the enemy soon and they put some 30 odd bullets in my body , as i begin to fall i started sensing my body.. with pain felt as something in me is about to explore. Scene change.

No comments:

Post a Comment