Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where we met

Went into a church or some place where some gatherings re happening , me with my four friends including jeeevan , some security validation in the gate and ad then we enter .. inside hell lot of things are happening then i met a small girl who know me and we meet hug and cry.

Emotions : Senti

Meaning :

when leaving the place i meet her again we hug and cry and separate. The other day i go there again with jeevan abut jeevan enter there without entering his name and all , when asking by the other people why he did not entered our identity he got angry and i said dude calm down !

Emotions :

Meaning :

Place where we live with my dad and my brother , its not connected with the main road and so we take the big road to reach there.then we go one of the family friends home where we are about to see some movie

Emotions : Thinking

Meaning :

Place where we playing with snake and other water animals , it was fun and then all sudden one snake type animal bites me badly , went to the people who was assigned there to look for all this , pinched me with some injection with some liquid which suppose to heal my this bite.I asked if this is permanent solution and he said don't worry you will be fine.

Emotions : Fear Fun

Meaning :


When leaving from there the place owner asked me how i came to know about this place i told him that my team manager came here once and he only suggested me this place.

Emotions :

Meaning :

No comments:

Post a Comment