Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Across the river

My sister is somewhere in home or in neighbor doing her home work and my mom is gone somewhere , i am alone in Purnia, so i go out for a walk. So after crossing a river i saw prashant and mom , i thought that today i will go bankrupt for sure and then prashant who was with my uncle asked me if i have balanced in my account in my mobile , he want to talk to jajji nana , i said yes i have and he said OK lets meet then , i was in the top and he was on the other side of the river.Saw this bike there and i start moving the clutch , he was a noob and his motorcycle, stopped. I said sorry boss , he told me to give him the demo, so i started starting the bike , his gear was unusual but i thought that i will handle it.

When we need the stuff we need to get out and use it. Have decided to bring up the old cd's and music records this time for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment